Syracuse Silver Knights February Break Soccer Camp
Join us for our Annual Nutmeg Soccer Tournaments
Our annual Nutmeg tournaments are back this year, for the week of February 16th - February 20th. We'll be having the 4v4 (3 field players and a keeper), as well as the Full Field tournaments.
SMALL FIELD (4v4):
Tuesday, February 17th, 2015
- U9/10 Girls - 8:00am - 1:00pm - (4v4 3 & a Keeper)
- U9/10 Boys - 8:00am - 1:00pm - (4v4, 3 & a Keeper)
- U13/14 Girls - 12:00pm-5:00pm - (4v4, 3 & a Keeper)
- U13/14 Boys - 12:00pm-5:00pm - (4v4, 3 & a Keeper)
Thursday, February 19th, 2015
- U11/12 Girls - 8:00am - 1:00pm - (4v4 3 & a Keeper)
- U11/12 Boys - 8:00am - 1:00pm - (4v4, 3 & a Keeper)
- U15/16 Girls - 12:00pm - 5:00pm - (4v4, 3 & a Keeper)
- U15/16 Boys - 12:00pm - 5:00pm - (4v4, 3 & a Keeper)
Full FIELD (7v7 or 6v6):
Monday, February 16th, 2015
- U11 Girls - 8:00am - 1:00pm - (7v7 6 & a Keeper)
- U11 Boys - 8:00am - 1:00pm - (7v7, 6 & a Keeper)
- U15 Girls - 12:00pm - 7:00pm - (6v6, 5 & a Keeper)
- U15 Boys - 12:00pm - 7:00pm - (6v6, 5 & a Keeper)
Wednesday, February 18th, 2015
- U9 Boys/Girls/Coed - 8:00am - 1:00pm - (7v7 6 & a Keeper)
- U10 Boys - 12:00pm - 5:00pm - (7v7, 6 & a Keeper)
- U10 Girls - 12:00pm - 5:00pm - (7v7, 6 & a Keeper)
Friday, February 20th, 2015
- U12 Girls - 8:00am - 1:00pm - (7v7 6 & a Keeper)
- U12 Boys - 8:00am - 1:00pm - (7v7, 6 & a Keeper)
- U13/U14 Girls - 11:00am -4:30pm - (6v6, 5 & a Keeper)
- U13/U14 Boys - 11:00am -4:30pm - (6v6, 5 & a Keeper)
Next MicroSoccer Begins Monday, January 5th!
We'll be starting our next session of MicroSoccer Clinic on Monday, January 5th at 5:30pm.
The class is ideal for beginner soccer players from ages 3 - 8, and is a fun learning experience for everyone! We hold class on Monday evenings from 5:30pm - 6:30pm, and this next session will go until February 23rd. For more information, you can check out the brochure here, or give us a call to register at (315) 638-8866. Hurry, spots are filling up quick!
2015 Spring Indoor Session Individual & Team Registration - OPEN!
Individual & team registration for the 2015 Spring Session of Youth Indoor Soccer is currently open at CNY Family Sports Centre.
We are now taking individual registrations (which can be viewed here) as well as team registrations, that can be downloaded here. You can also register an individual online, here, and we now have team online registration available here. The Regisration Deadline will be January 16th for individuals and teams.
Our games will will be held on Saturday & Sunday (ask which day for your particular league) for the Spring leagues, and the leagues will run from January 31st/February 1st-April 24th/25th. We'll be running great leagues for U6-U19!
2015 Winter Adult Soccer Leagues
Registration for the 2015 Winter Session of Adult Indoor Soccer is now open at the CNY Family Sports Centre. The following leagues are being offered with start dates:
Men's Open Winter 2015 - begins Wednesdsay January 7th, 2015 - Game Times 9:30pm & 10:25pm
Men's Over 30 Winter 2015 - begins Wednesday January 7th, 2015 - Game Times 9:30pm & 10:25pm
Women’s Open Winter 2015 - begins Thursday January 15th, 2015 - Game Times 9:10pm & 10:05pm
Adult Coed Winter 2015 - begins Sunday February 1st, 2015 - Games Times 2:20pm-10:35pm
Addtitional informaiton can be found here on our Adult Soccer Information page. You can also register an individual if you are a free agent and would like to be placed on a team. For more information, contact Tyler Renaud (email@example.com) to register via email, or by reaching him at (315) 638-8866
Men's Open Lacrosse WinterSession Begins December 2nd
DATE HAS BEEN UPDATED! Starts Tuesday, December 2nd Fee: $850 Individual: $80 Contact: Kaitlin Donahue at firstname.lastname@example.org to enter a team or as an Individual!
Personal Lacrosse Training
Parisi Speed School
Parisi Speed School Baldwinsville trains athletes using speed, agility, and endurance drills and other training techniques from the renowned Parisi Speed School.
Our certified coaches train for speed, creating customized workouts for each athlete designed to help them excel in their specific sport. From kids age 7 all the way through professional athletes, Parisi Speed School Baldwinsville’s quickness training creates not only a better athlete, but also a better person.
CNYFSC Facebook Page
If you haven't already make sure to like our facebook page!
CNYFSC is a great place to advertise your company! Check out the details.
Open Field Time
Teams or Individials looking for open field time for Soccer, Lacrosse, Baseball, Softball, Football, Field Hockey please call the CNYFSC in Syracuse, NY at 315-638-8866.