Over the last few years we have held a growing number of special events. Event planners have taken advantage of our 46,000 square foot building to hold a wide variety of events. Our facility includes Two 185’ x 85’ multipurpose indoor turf fields with dasher boards, WiFi access, 9' x 12' big screen projector with Time Warner cable & laptop compatability for presentations, seating for 320 spectators in bleachers, men’s and women’s changing areas and restrooms, Banquet Room, Meeting room, video arcade, a 4,000 square foot mezzanine, six outdoor fields, picnic area, and a 250 car parking lot.
Jonhoben Event Room
An 1,800 square foot multi-use Event Room. The room has a full kitchen, fireplace, couch, folding tables, chairs for up to 50 people, flat screen tv with Time Warner Cable, DVD, Stereo & surround sound system, & private bathroom. Great for parties, meetings, receptions, and showers.
If you are interested in hosting an event at the CNYFSC please call Jon or Pete Ramin at 315-638-8866 to discuss the potential uses of our facility with future events you may be planning.
Past Special Events at the CNYFSC:
- The 2007 - present Taste of Baldwinsville (800 people)
- WYNIT, Inc Holiday Party 2009 (200 People)
- Time Warner Corporate Training & Party
- National Dog Shows (National Agility Trials)
- Syracuse Ride for Missing Children
- PASL Professional Indoor Soccer Games
- Pickin’ on the Pitch Blue Grass Festival
- Class of 1976 C.W. Baker 30 year Class Reunion
- Empire State Games Special Olympics
- National Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Field Days for local Elementary Schools
- Bar Mitzvahs, Birthday Parties, and more
- Southern Wine & Spirits Convention (Gnarley Head product launch)
- New York Association of Convenience Stores 2008 Trade Show & Convention with Goose Gossage
- Sweet 16 birthday parties
- Baby Showers
- Wedding Showers
- Wedding Receptions